Monday, October 5, 2015

Divergent Trilogy Allegiant Movie

Beatrice Prior and Tobias Eaton fight to end the Bureau of Genetic Welfare's authoritarian reign over the United States. After the earth-shattering revelations of The Divergent Series: Insurgent, Tris must escape with Four and go beyond the wall enclosing Chicago. For the first time ever, they will leave the only city and family they have ever known in order to find a peaceful solution for their embroiled city. Once outside, old discoveries are quickly rendered meaningless with the revelation of shocking new truths. Tris and Four must quickly decide who they can trust as a ruthless battle ignites beyond the walls of Chicago which threatens all of humanity. In order to survive, Tris will be forced to make impossible choices about courage, allegiance, sacrifice and love. In theaters March 18th, 2016.

If you ask me, Allegiant sort of ruined the Divergent series. I couldn't even get through the book. I was told a huge spoiler though...and the sad thing is, I read Divergent before it was really popular! I really doubt I'll be reading Four though...I didn't even know there was a new book until recently. Wonder why they still call it the Divergent Trilogy?

The Divergent Series: Allegiant movie poster

No comments:

Post a Comment